Help im so scared?

so i dont really belive in ghosts. but today im totally freaked out. i decided to download an emf detector app on android. and i tested it by using a magnet to see if its real. and the magnet made it spike. so the next thing u know it took me like half an hour before i started getting weird reading. i kept askling... show more so i dont really belive in ghosts. but today im totally freaked out. i decided to download an emf detector app on android. and i tested it by using a magnet to see if its real. and the magnet made it spike. so the next thing u know it took me like half an hour before i started getting weird reading. i kept askling if their is any spirit hear for like almost an hour. until i said a number 42 for yes and 41 for No. is there any spirit with me and it went to 42 and then i just kept asking questions and it kept giving me 42 for yes and 41 for no. and then after watching some paranormal movies i tried taking a chain and holding it with my hand to see if it will spin. i asked if the spirit could move the chain and it went to 42 which mean yes. and the next thing u know the chain started moving in a circle and i wasent even forcing it to move in a circle. im a totally freaked out right know. u might think im joking but im not. the ouija board never worked for me until i tried using the emf detector app. and know i scared?
8 answers 8