I'm starting a buisness and my best friend wants in but he has nothing to offer that I can see should I let him be co owner?

He's my best friend and we have always talked about starting our own business and now I have recently bought a building that I plan to put my business in. My friend wants to join. He has no money to invest but we work good together and I'm sure I'm will need all the help I can get. I feel like I can... show more He's my best friend and we have always talked about starting our own business and now I have recently bought a building that I plan to put my business in. My friend wants to join. He has no money to invest but we work good together and I'm sure I'm will need all the help I can get. I feel like I can only let him be part owner if he has money to invest otherwise he would just be an "employee". What do you think?