Can you become rich by becoming a Veterinarian?

I always wondered what it would be like to have a cushioned life. Private islands, sport cars, traveling the world etc. I understand it doesn’t have to be impossible as long as I get my life together and get a well paying job. But I was wondering if with a vets salary, if I could ever be able to afford any of that... show more I always wondered what it would be like to have a cushioned life. Private islands, sport cars, traveling the world etc. I understand it doesn’t have to be impossible as long as I get my life together and get a well paying job. But I was wondering if with a vets salary, if I could ever be able to afford any of that stuff. (Especially the private island haha ;))
I was only asking because I have always wanted to become a veterinarian. Ever since I was a little girl. And I grew up with my family not being able to afford everything and I would love to change that about myself and raise my children knowing I could provide everything for them. Like a college tuition. I’m currently struggling right now to afford to pay for college because my parents couldn’t afford to send all four of their kids to college. So my sister ended up going and throwing it away for some man and I’m here wanting to go but I can’t afford it. I never want to choose between my future children on who deserves a college education and who doesn’t.
So what I’m basically wondering is can I become rich with my dream of becoming a vet, or should I give up on that dream and go for something like a surgeon? Or should I keep my dream and go after someone who is a surgeon?

I hope I don’t sound spoiled or whatever. I would really love to know.