LGBT - Do the Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals wish that the Trannies were not part of their group?

I've met some decent L, G & B people on here but in all honesty all the Trannies have been all been awful. They really come across as big headed and demanding and are almost bully like in the way they tell everyone what they can and can't do and what we can and cannot say. I think they prey of the... show more I've met some decent L, G & B people on here but in all honesty all the Trannies have been all been awful. They really come across as big headed and demanding and are almost bully like in the way they tell everyone what they can and can't do and what we can and cannot say.

I think they prey of the fact that L, G and B folk have had to put up with a lot and have had to become accepting and I just don't like the way they force themselves on us and just wish they would have their own Trannie group somewhere else.

I'm sorry for the rant but there is one certain Trannie on here that has really upset me today.