Can ghosts steal objects or can objects randomly slip into another dimension or out of existence?

A couple years ago I was sitting in the living room with my mom, watching something on TV with my iPod in my hand. I went into my room for something, I left the iPod in my room on my chair and went back to the living room. Later that night, when I went back to my room, the iPod was gone. Into thin air. No one else... show more A couple years ago I was sitting in the living room with my mom, watching something on TV with my iPod in my hand. I went into my room for something, I left the iPod in my room on my chair and went back to the living room. Later that night, when I went back to my room, the iPod was gone. Into thin air. No one else lives with us. I searched my entire room and living room, checked every pants pocket. A couple years have gone by and it still never turned up. Since losing it, we have gotten new carpets and were forced to move literally every peice of furniture in the house and I still didn t find it. When I decided to replace my rocking chair, I sliced the old one up, checked inside all the fabric and under the cushions, literally tore it to shreds and it wasn t in there. Wtf!? I ve heard of particles in outer space popping in and out of existence with no explanation, but do you think it is possible that this could happen to an iPod!? Wtf happened to it!!!?? The rocking chair it was on used to belong to my mom s uncle s mother, is it possible that her ghost said get this bs off my chair and took it back to hell with her!?!? What the frigg!?!?