I just adopted a dog two days ago and she won't eat, get out of bed, walk, or wag her tail. She has not barked or made any noise/move.?

My dog will not get out of bed when called. When you call her over, she walks very slowly towards you and then stops about two feet in front of you. When you walk by her/approach her, she surrenders. She lays down right in front of you and ducks her head. The shelter did not know her story, so I am wondering is... show more My dog will not get out of bed when called. When you call her over, she walks very slowly towards you and then stops about two feet in front of you. When you walk by her/approach her, she surrenders. She lays down right in front of you and ducks her head. The shelter did not know her story, so I am wondering is this a sign that she was abused? She will not play with any toys, she won't eat, drink water. All she does is stay in bed. When you pet her she then looks away from you. I have seen little progress, but I am worried there is not much I can do. It saddens me that she is not having fun now that she is out of the shelter. Help.