What is the difference between a 20,000 dollar home vs a 75,000 dollar home?

I have found two very nice homes in the same neighborhood I am looking to buy. The asking price of one home is 20,000 and the other is 75.000. Both homes could use a little paint and some new floors. Both homes are value at about 60,000. I am a first time home buyer and I really can't see why one home is way... show more I have found two very nice homes in the same neighborhood I am looking to buy. The asking price of one home is 20,000 and the other is 75.000. Both homes could use a little paint and some new floors. Both homes are value at about 60,000. I am a first time home buyer and I really can't see why one home is way cheaper then the other home. I don't want to buy a cheaper home and have to fix things every month. Will that be the case? I don't want to spend 55,000 more On the same size home that looks just like the 20,000 home. Is buying a cheaper home a good idea?