How long does marijuana stay in your blood for if you are a somewhat usual smoker?

I've quit smoking for about a week, as I have a blood test coming up. There is a total of 15 days that I won't be smoking for before the test. I'm 18 years old, female, 5'10", 140 pounds, and I usually smoke once a week to once every two weeks. I'm not taking a 'drug test.'... show more I've quit smoking for about a week, as I have a blood test coming up. There is a total of 15 days that I won't be smoking for before the test. I'm 18 years old, female, 5'10", 140 pounds, and I usually smoke once a week to once every two weeks. I'm not taking a 'drug test.' Basically, I'm going to the gynecologist and getting blood work done to see if I have a hormonal imbalance because my periods are irregular. Anyways, just need to know if it will show up on the test? Or if I should delay the test, so it doesn't show up.