Is this an indication the professor read my essay and is very pleased with my work in the class?

Today I sent my professor the e-mail and he was extremely polite to me about it after receiving my paper but he messaged me from a cell phone and not from a computer meaning he most likely did not read my paper on the device that he e-mailed me from. He is usually rude, cold and abrasive towards me - the fact he... show more Today I sent my professor the e-mail and he was extremely polite to me about it after receiving my paper but he messaged me from a cell phone and not from a computer meaning he most likely did not read my paper on the device that he e-mailed me from.

He is usually rude, cold and abrasive towards me - the fact he was so incredibly nice to me today leads me to think he may have liked the essay I wrote.
1 answer 1