Why didn't the guy reply to my e-mail. Is he ashamed?

I thought I would get between 99 - 100 on my final essay and I got 96.5 so I was disappointed. I wanted to feel better so I asked my friend what grade he got - that was about 4-6 hours ago and he has not replied yet. He usually replies within 4 hours. Maybe he doesn't think I'm important anymore since the... show more I thought I would get between 99 - 100 on my final essay and I got 96.5 so I was disappointed.

I wanted to feel better so I asked my friend what grade he got - that was about 4-6 hours ago and he has not replied yet. He usually replies within 4 hours.

Maybe he doesn't think I'm important anymore since the semester is almost over and I probably won't be able to help him with school anymore?

Maybe he is ashamed of his grade and doesn't want me to know what he got?

Last time he was honest about the fact that he got a 74 on the paper (I got a 97 on the last paper we had in the class and he knew my grade before he told me his grade)

Maybe he's been busy and hasn't had time to tell me his grade yet

What do you think is the reason he has not replied yet.