What type of houses are those called ? hope i can describe this right....?

the ones where there alot of the times in subdivision neighborhoods,and the inside they look bright,have fancly lights hangng from the cielings,and stainless steel fridges and sinks,and grannat countertops. they are ussually sort of big and pricey for some reason.what is this style of home called?
7 answers 7