Why do Christains continue to have children when their are children in adoption centers waiting for a home?

I know its not just Catholics but why do they instist on having children and multiplying when their are kids without homes. They say that instead of having an abortion (im prolife. dont try to protest me on that) go put the child for adoption yet they dont adopt the children and continue to breed like rabbits.... show more I know its not just Catholics but why do they instist on having children and multiplying when their are kids without homes. They say that instead of having an abortion (im prolife. dont try to protest me on that) go put the child for adoption yet they dont adopt the children and continue to breed like rabbits. Another thing is when they keep having children but can barley feed themselves. Like put a condom on and if your against that then just dont have sex in the first place.
Update: Please answer the question and stop telling me to mind my business. I didn't ask for that. I just want to hear what people, from experience, have to say, and if i get something that makes sense, i will most definetly change my beliefs.