Moving a box, how is there an equal and opposite reaction?

I push a box horizontally. My hands push against the box with force F. The box accelerates forward. How is it that the box is pushing back on my hand with force F? Yet for there to be acceleration, or change in velocity, there is an unbalanced force. With every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... show more I push a box horizontally. My hands push against the box with force F. The box accelerates forward.

How is it that the box is pushing back on my hand with force F?
Yet for there to be acceleration, or change in velocity, there is an unbalanced force.

With every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Where is the reaction force? I've read its me pushing backward on the earth and friction of the box? I still don't find this intuitive :( Help :(
Update: And with a sledgehammer I break a block of concrete. How is it that the block of concrete I have broken, overcome, destroyed, annihilated acts back on the sledgehammer with the same force during impact? In my mind, it must be less thus is why it is broken. :(
Update 2: OOOH :D I see! I think I just realized, when considering the net force on a specific object consider the forces ON that specific object!!! Only the arrows pointing to it!!! The forces/arrows pointing from the object outwards, fridge toward floor and fride back toward pusher is not considered! Thankyou NCS!