I guy I know at church who is on disability wants to get a hotel room together, a good idea yes or no ?

Update: We are both homeless just I have a car and he can't really be out on the streets. He gets $1200.00 a month, he is willing to get $150,000.00 life insurance that way I am covered if something were to happen to him. They call the room a studio which consists of two queen beds, fire place, shower. TV, closet... show more We are both homeless just I have a car and he can't really be out on the streets. He gets $1200.00 a month, he is willing to get $150,000.00 life insurance that way I am covered if something were to happen to him. They call the room a studio which consists of two queen beds, fire place, shower. TV, closet for $1075.000 a month. He is also willing to let me be his benefit payee .
Update 2: F...U..C...K..I..N..G.. MORONS