My mum inlaw went Pakistan and brought gifts for her son suitcase and just one dress for me which she gave weeks after should I hold a grudg?

This happend a while back but it got to me abit we were newly married financially struggling we were sleeping on the floor my husband had no money no job I worked part time only £100 per week just enough for food her and my father inlaw went on a luxurious holiday whilst Asian culture we had to love with them and... show more This happend a while back but it got to me abit we were newly married financially struggling we were sleeping on the floor my husband had no money no job I worked part time only £100 per week just enough for food her and my father inlaw went on a luxurious holiday whilst Asian culture we had to love with them and also didn't have money they left there son with me I paid for his essentials when they got back they got him 2/3 suitcases full of nice clothes and gave it to him in front of me and nothing to me a few weeks later she gave me one disgusting dress after asking her daughters also she gave them loads of clothes to I feel like never giving her anything anyway few years later I went pakistan and was soft hearted and gave the whole family suitcases full also our financial situation is a lot better now but today it brought back memories and I feel like never giving her a gift as I rather not have any from her what do u think am I over reacting