Have any of your pets ever died?

My cat died, i miss him so much and i cried a lot when he passed. He was almost 9 years old, strong, energetic, healthy great fun, beautiful and best friend ive ever had, i spent lots of time with him, just sitting in my room chilling out, maybe i would draw, play my guitar, watch some youtube, and he'd be... show more My cat died, i miss him so much and i cried a lot when he passed. He was almost 9 years old, strong, energetic, healthy great fun, beautiful and best friend ive ever had, i spent lots of time with him, just sitting in my room chilling out, maybe i would draw, play my guitar, watch some youtube, and he'd be there in the corner on the chair, or his bed or my bed or when it was sunny and the sun hits off the wall in my room he'd curl up in the rays of the sun and just chill. Sadly on Wednesday the 24th of January at 2:20 pm, he came in my bedroom window and i put him on my lap, his right arm went limp and i put him down to see if he could stand, he couldn't and he flopped over on the ground, i freaked out and rang the vet, he stayed the night and they gave him an iv and blood test, no poison, a mystery, he let out a huge meow when i went down to collect him. His condition didn't improve though, then back to being weak, barely eating to not eating at all, just water, sleeping, losing weight and having zero energy. I took him back around the 31st, they gave me tablets, no improvement and then the 1st 2nd, and 3rd he was not doing good at all, heavy breathing and strange meowing, woke up on Sunday the 4th at half 8 and he was making strange meow sounds and he wet my bed. We called the emergency vet who gave him oxygen and he told us to come back and an hour later my sister got a call to say he died, i miss him so much. We think he had a brain tumor, must have been genetic.
14 answers 14