Questions regarding talent agencies?

Sorry, for the amount of questions. I'm just really confused. I'm looking to get into acting. I'm taking classes and I do research on my spare time. 1) If I ever become "known", will I need an agent and manager? 2) Say I got asked to be on the cover of some magazine, does an agent or... show more Sorry, for the amount of questions. I'm just really confused.

I'm looking to get into acting. I'm taking classes and I do research on my spare time.

1) If I ever become "known", will I need an agent and manager?
2) Say I got asked to be on the cover of some magazine, does an agent or manager take care of that stuff?
3) Can race have an effect on an agency decision to sign me
4) How can you tell if an agency is good? (How can you tell if they're top agencies)
5) Is it bad to join an agency that has a lot of notable members? I feel like this would decrease the chance of me reaching success because they're gonna focus on them.
6) Is it possible to join an agency without any previous acting work?
7) Does being a union member make you eligible for bigger roles?
8) Is it possible you can get kicked out of an agency for not getting roles?
9) Can you just join SAG-AFTRA by paying money?

I would really appreciate if you can answer all of this. I know it's a lot of questions, but you can answer very short if you want. Details will help. I will give 5 stars.