Getting married Saturday should I break up with my side chick?

I have been with my fiancé for 3 years . I am 36 she is 37. We have been living together for about a year. Her 2 kids and my son get along great. But it happened unexpectedly last year I met someone online chatted with her almost everyday and had a emotional affair and then when I saw her had a physical affair. The... show more I have been with my fiancé for 3 years . I am 36 she is 37. We have been living together for about a year. Her 2 kids and my son get along great. But it happened unexpectedly last year I met someone online chatted with her almost everyday and had a emotional affair and then when I saw her had a physical affair. The girl lives in Cuba, she is Afro Cuban. She is 21. She said I was her first not sure if it was true. Me and her ended as friends. But the door is open for me to have her as a girlfriend visit her once a year while I visit family and still be married or just be fiends. She is bright, caring, compassionate and has a awesome body but I do love my fiancé. I figure it feels like a once in a life time opportunity but it could bite me in the ***. I also could just get married and just look at this as it was just a part of my past and focus on being a good husband and father