If I was a dropout with 45000 when I turn 18 what could I do with that money to become rich?

Im 15 and almost 16, I hoonestly hate school and its pretty pointless, if you think about it you really dont do anything that you use in your future. I want to get my highschool deploma, but its so worthless if you really think about it. I dont plan on going to college and I come from a poor family but I'm very... show more Im 15 and almost 16, I hoonestly hate school and its pretty pointless, if you think about it you really dont do anything that you use in your future. I want to get my highschool deploma, but its so worthless if you really think about it. I dont plan on going to college and I come from a poor family but I'm very optomistic and will work as hard I dont have to end up how my parents did. So if I dropped out and starting working 5 days a week 8am to 9pm and 8am to 7pm on sundays at a grocery store, and after i did all the math If i saved up $45800 from the years i have left before im 18 (I'm pretty sure they are just leaving me on my own when im 18 so if i dont do this i could end up homeless when im older) could I invest the money somewhere into something, or maybe start a buisness? I am totally willing to work my *** off to become rich, and I care about my future a lot. Any options that you can think of just say.
Update: yes i know i spelled diploma wrong