Anyone Tracking Tiangong-1 ?

It is currently over China (2348GMT) heading out over the Western Pacific. Reenter time 35 Minutes. Looks like it will be over water.

• Favourite answer

Wondered why Michigan was making such a huge issue over it, weeks and days out, declared a state of emergency Saturday. Even as dates and times changed, it wasn't even like the hurricane 'cones' they use. like .000002 percent chance and they still freak out everyone in the state.

Nope.

No, but it has broken up over the south Pacific Ocean.

https://www.space.com/40101-china-space-station-ti...

It missed the ‘spacecraft graveyard’ by a few thousand miles... but it still came down safely for anyone on the ground, at least... I lost the pool by 6 hours.

Trying to follow it, but my link is erroring out on the map. It does still show me that Tiangong-1 is currently at an altitude of 142 km. Actually climbing a bit right now - must be heading toward apogee. It's hanging in there.