Is my cat sick/ dying?

I could just be paranoid, but she just seems less lf herself. I keep her in my room at nights (so the other cats don't attack her, they dont get alone well) and usually shes so excited to come downstairs for breakfast. This morning she refused to leave my bed for 5 minutes. Then I noticed she gets really mad... show more I could just be paranoid, but she just seems less lf herself. I keep her in my room at nights (so the other cats don't attack her, they dont get alone well) and usually shes so excited to come downstairs for breakfast. This morning she refused to leave my bed for 5 minutes. Then I noticed she gets really mad when I pick her up. (Usually she doesnt growl or hiss when I pick her up, and I know its not because shes pregnant. All the males are neutered) And as I was holding her I Noticed her stomach felt extremely warm, warmer then the average human fever! I dont want to lose my baby girl, shes basically all that keeps me sane anymore. I need to know if she needs to see a vet.
8 answers 8