Will a nail dissolve when left in a glass of Coke within four days?

Update: I tried it for two weeks and the nail was gone. I found a couple of sites (and a few Youtube videos) that said it wouldn't happen.
Update 2: I tried it again, and the nail was still there after almost two weeks. The only differences are 1) the nail was about 2/3 the size of the first one 2) I used just enough Coca Cola to cover the nail. and 3) I had it at my place so no one could tamper with it without my knowing. I think someone was trying to pull a... show more I tried it again, and the nail was still there after almost two weeks. The only differences are 1) the nail was about 2/3 the size of the first one 2) I used just enough Coca Cola to cover the nail. and 3) I had it at my place so no one could tamper with it without my knowing. I think someone was trying to pull a fast one on me.