Did you have a religious marriage?

My fiance and I are planning our wedding and her parents are refusing to come unless it is in a Catholic Church. She is technically Catholic, but not a practicing one. I absolutely abhor the Catholic Church, I honestly believe it is one of the worst institutions mankind has ever created. The wedding should always... show more My fiance and I are planning our wedding and her parents are refusing to come unless it is in a Catholic Church. She is technically Catholic, but not a practicing one. I absolutely abhor the Catholic Church, I honestly believe it is one of the worst institutions mankind has ever created.

The wedding should always be about the bride but I don't feel comfortable lying about commitments to God that I do not intend to keep. All my commitments are to her. Should I put my foot down and say no to a wedding in a Catholic Church or just play along?