When do you give your husband his spouse gift on your wedding day?

We planned a last minute elopement with two guests (for witnesses). I got him a couple of gifts, one being a boudoir photoshoot album I had done. Should I give it to him on the way to the county clerk the morning of? (He's in the army, leaving for Korea two days after, so we have to go to the clerk the morning... show more We planned a last minute elopement with two guests (for witnesses). I got him a couple of gifts, one being a boudoir photoshoot album I had done. Should I give it to him on the way to the county clerk the morning of? (He's in the army, leaving for Korea two days after, so we have to go to the clerk the morning of.) Should I leave the gift in his hotel for him to open before the wedding? Should I give it to him after, during our honeymoon? One of the gifts is in case of cold feet socks, so he will need that before wedding..