Is it weird to wear a piece of jewellery from my fiance’s Ex at our wedding?

My fiance’s 12 year old daughter has asked me if I can wear a piece of jewellery that belonged to her mother and is now her’s. It’s not something she ever received from my ex, it’s something that’s been passed down in the family. I’m really conflicted on it. It’s a beautiful piece of jewellery but it now belongs to... show more My fiance’s 12 year old daughter has asked me if I can wear a piece of jewellery that belonged to her mother and is now her’s. It’s not something she ever received from my ex, it’s something that’s been passed down in the family. I’m really conflicted on it. It’s a beautiful piece of jewellery but it now belongs to her and I’d wouldn’t be able to live with myself if it got damaged or broken. I’ve suggested to her that she wears it, but she’s insisted that she’d like me to wear it. I’m just not sure it’s my place to wear my fiance’s Ex’s jewellery.