If i spray insecticide under my sink, do i then have to throw everything out?

i saw a spider under my sink. being the arachnophobe that i am i slammed the doors shut and called my dad up to kill it, just as he was about to get it, the spider crawled away into my stuff. under my sink i have extra toiletries, as well as some feminine stuff, some skin products and my dental care stuff. most of... show more i saw a spider under my sink. being the arachnophobe that i am i slammed the doors shut and called my dad up to kill it, just as he was about to get it, the spider crawled away into my stuff. under my sink i have extra toiletries, as well as some feminine stuff, some skin products and my dental care stuff. most of it is in closed bins however some of the extra toiletries are just out in the cabinet. if i were to give the whole area a good spray (with a substance i KNOW will kill the spider) do i then have to trash all the stuff i have down there? and please don’t tell me it’s “wrong to kill spiders”, those tiny demons came straight from hell and i’m simply sending them back to where they came from.