What is the best film making camera out there for an affordable price?

I'm wanting to start making short films so as a start out camera, what would be the best? My price range is Anything-$850. I know that doesn't leave a whole lot of options, but like I said, I'm just wanting to start out and have a good professionalish camera. It would be great if you could include the... show more I'm wanting to start making short films so as a start out camera, what would be the best? My price range is Anything-$850. I know that doesn't leave a whole lot of options, but like I said, I'm just wanting to start out and have a good professionalish camera. It would be great if you could include the brands/kinds of equipment that I will need as well (mics, lens, stands, ect). I prefer the main brands like Sony, Canon, Nikon; but I'm very open to other brands! I'm just not wanting to spend all that money on something that isn't going to make great 4k HD videos. I've thought about GoPro, but some of the short films I've seen on youtube turn out blurry.