My job is making me depressed. Is it time to move on?

I got my first ever job this year in May as a sales assistant. It started off great, I loved waking up in the morning knowing that I am finally earning money. I wasn't the best sales assistant but I got the hang of what I needed to do and what to ask customers and all of that rubbish. However, things started to... show more I got my first ever job this year in May as a sales assistant. It started off great, I loved waking up in the morning knowing that I am finally earning money. I wasn't the best sales assistant but I got the hang of what I needed to do and what to ask customers and all of that rubbish. However, things started to go south a few weeks ago when the company hired a new girl. I was getting comments from other staff members saying she's better than me and that I am basically a waste of space to the company and should just find somewhere else. Obviously that comment has scarred me and left me feeling uncomfortable attending work. But to be honest, I believe my manager has been my main problem. Reason for this is because it seems like whatever I do is never enough. She is finding to constantly moan about like why aren't you saying it like this and why are you doing that. She regularly compares me to the other girl saying 'I don't want to keep comparing you two but she does this, and she does that' and it kinda just puts you in that mind set where its like what the f*cking point coming here if my job isn't valued. Yesterday my manager lashed out at me and calling me a *****. I suffer with depression and really bad anxiety on a daily basis so when I am being treated like this nearly every day, it makes me uncomfortable to work in that environment. Its just making me really depressed like whenever I've got a day off I spend the majority of the day depressed and worried about work
Update: I forgot to mention that when I work with other staff members (we obviously work with different people on different days) they always praise me and never criticise, I mean there are small things that they give me advice on but its nothing compared to my manager. Im 18 and its my very first job and my manager is... show more I forgot to mention that when I work with other staff members (we obviously work with different people on different days) they always praise me and never criticise, I mean there are small things that they give me advice on but its nothing compared to my manager. Im 18 and its my very first job and my manager is aware of that, just wish she took into consideration that people learn at different pace. We all hate my manager so.. it explains a lot.