I'm prescribed Levothyroxine, and 75mcg has recent tests at correct dosage. But does it necessarily have to be taken in the morning?

Update: Yes, I've looked this up but that made matters even less clear. Would not 24 hrs apart, empty stomach, and other directions be crucial? Nothing urgent, of course, but it will be a couple of months until next visit with physician. Thanks so much!
Update 2: I've worked in Pharmacology (Parenteral), professionally, majored in Chemistry. I know more than the Walgreen's clerk. Much thanks for your thoughtful, and kind insights. So, this is not a Medicine forum, but a 12 yr old's chat room? You should thank me for helping you feel better about your self,... show more I've worked in Pharmacology (Parenteral), professionally, majored in Chemistry. I know more than the Walgreen's clerk. Much thanks for your thoughtful, and kind insights. So, this is not a Medicine forum, but a 12 yr old's chat room? You should thank me for helping you feel better about your self, but now that moment has passed. Best wishes!
Update 3: Anonymous: I appreciate your answer. As you know, simply dialing one's Physician 's cell phone usually not an option. I was just curious, noted a Medicine section, but will be more careful asking questions in Yahoo Answers! <smile>