Is it true that when Buddhists monks & nuns chant, they chant "Hey numay numbray"?

My mother is so completely racist, the last time I asked a question on here to confirm whether something was true or not, she was mocking Chinese people saying "Would you like to try my egg" flied lice" " so I asked if it's true that Chinese people pronounce their L's as R's and... show more My mother is so completely racist, the last time I asked a question on here to confirm whether something was true or not, she was mocking Chinese people saying "Would you like to try my egg" flied lice" " so I asked if it's true that Chinese people pronounce their L's as R's and R's as L's like Japanese people do. Now my mother seems to be an expert on religion, she assumes Buddhist monks & nuns say "Hey numay numbra" because apparently she saw the singer Tina Turner doing it before one of her concerts. From what I've only found and been told by actual tibetan Buddhist monks & nuns is that they chant "Om mani padme om" over and over or just chant "om".

But according to my mother Tina Turner is an expert.