Who else is watching the Eclipse? It is fully covered right now. 5:30 Am Eastern Australia time.?

I am not, I cannot see it where I am. I would like to see it, so congrats to yu on being able to.

no one

• Clive

Unfortunately I couldn't see it - the British heatwave has just broken with thunderstorms and nobody could see a thing because of clouds.

I've seen a number of them in the last few years. I slept blissfully through this one and now I awaken refreshed and ready to face the day. Humbug.

I've chosen to sit this one out.

Mostly because it's occurring on the other side of the world, and... I'm poor, and can't afford to get there.

I saw it, I saw the Moon slowly enter the Earth's shadow and at present the Moon is fully eclipsed. Mars is also brightly visible in the same direction. I just came inside now.