How do I hide a cat from my parents?

My friend's cat just had kittens and I really want to adopt one of them. I seriously love cats more than anything and I know I'd be able to take care of it. I'd have to hide it from my parents for awhile but I'd tell them eventually. I have a space under my bed that pulls out to fit another mattress... show more My friend's cat just had kittens and I really want to adopt one of them. I seriously love cats more than anything and I know I'd be able to take care of it. I'd have to hide it from my parents for awhile but I'd tell them eventually.
I have a space under my bed that pulls out to fit another mattress and I know no one would look there, so I was thinking I could keep the bed and some other furniture under there. I have some other spots in my room I could keep the litter box, food and things like that.
I'm homeschooled and basically home 24/7, I do have the money to care for her though (I work from home). If anyone has any other tips for taking care of a kitten and hiding it let me know, I've never lived with a cat before so it'd be nice to hear from someone who does.