Is it racist for a white person to dress up as LeBron James for Halloween?

I have a Halloween party coming up where the host has stated that guests don’t need to wear ‘spooky’ outfits. You can dress up as whoever you want. I love basketball and have a LeBron jersey so I was thinking of buying the official shorts and a shooting sleeve and going as LeBron. I’m white. I obviously won’t be... show more I have a Halloween party coming up where the host has stated that guests don’t need to wear ‘spooky’ outfits. You can dress up as whoever you want. I love basketball and have a LeBron jersey so I was thinking of buying the official shorts and a shooting sleeve and going as LeBron. I’m white. I obviously won’t be doing blackface or painting my skin or anything like that, so no need to comment on that. I don’t personally see a problem with going as LeBron as I’m not trying to make fun of him or anything, I just really like basketball. However, it’s not up to me what is offensive and what is not. I may just go as something else to avoid the situation, but am curious what people’s opinions are on this.