U.S Health insurance. My job is offering me Health insurance but i don't want it? "no tax penalty in 2019"?

Long story short, its a part time job but i meet the criteria/Hours for health coverage as required by The Affordable Care Act. The coverage starts Nov 1, and by having the coverage i avoid the Tax penalties for not having qualified medical insurance. but in 2019 " The Shared Responsibility Payment " /... show more Long story short, its a part time job but i meet the criteria/Hours for health coverage as required by The Affordable Care Act.

The coverage starts Nov 1, and by having the coverage i avoid the Tax penalties for not having qualified medical insurance.

but in 2019
" The Shared Responsibility Payment " / Penalty will no no longer apply onward.

Can i just enroll for the remainder of 2018 and opt out in early 2019? . i dont really make alot of money bi weekly so thats why for now i just want to see my options.