Is $15,000 too high a bill for a mitigation company to charge to take care of a kitchen flood in my house?

In August I had a bad kitchen flood. There was water damage not only in the kitchen -- but throughout the villa, which was submerged in several inches of water. I had to get a mitigation company in (I am in Florida) to immediately dry the house out. It was a well known restoration company, they had to remove... show more In August I had a bad kitchen flood. There was water damage not only in the kitchen -- but throughout the villa, which was submerged in several inches of water. I had to get a mitigation company in (I am in Florida) to immediately dry the house out. It was a well known restoration company, they had to remove kitchen kitchen cabinets, take down part of my dry walls in four rooms, move furniture, -- and billed my insurance company directly. They set up drying equipment for 5 days. The insurance company has still not paid the invoice, they are negotiating a settlement with my public adjuster. I am responsible for their bill of $15,000 it seems - even though I never saw the final bill. I am getting nervous about this. Is this a ridiculous invoice for this amount of work?