Why can t my Dell OptiPlex 7010 boot from a CD?

I have a Dell OptiPlex 7010, and I m trying to boot Windows 10 from a CD onto its wiped hard drive. When I go into the BIOS, I try to click on "Add boot option" for UEFI (secure boot is off), but it throws me the error "file system not found!" I downloaded the Windows 10 file from the Windows... show more I have a Dell OptiPlex 7010, and I m trying to boot Windows 10 from a CD onto its wiped hard drive. When I go into the BIOS, I try to click on "Add boot option" for UEFI (secure boot is off), but it throws me the error "file system not found!" I downloaded the Windows 10 file from the Windows website and it s saved as an iso image on the disc. The ODD can be detected by the computer because it shows up when the BIOS is in Legacy.
Thanks!
Update: [Solved] Why cant my Dell OptiPlex 7010 boot from a CD?
Update 2: Ok well I don't know how to edit the question title but this is solved