I scraped the side of my car, how do I get the government to pay for the damages?

I was on my way to watch football at my brother's place and was drinking a bunch of beer before going (don't know if that's the reason though) and suddenly my car drifted to the right and grazed a truck parked in my neighborhood I left to see my Patriots play. I'm not worried about his truck but my... show more I was on my way to watch football at my brother's place and was drinking a bunch of beer before going (don't know if that's the reason though) and suddenly my car drifted to the right and grazed a truck parked in my neighborhood

I left to see my Patriots play. I'm not worried about his truck but my car is damaged and I don't want to use my insurance to pay for the damages. Is there government assistance to help me?
I have 50 grand in the bank and 1700 in my checking but that's my money and have better things to use it on you know?