Do Indians from India count as Black people?

I'm Indian and this dumb Black girl keeps saying Indians are Black too. I know I'm dark, but I'm not Black cuz I'm not Sub-Saharan African, and my face structure is not Black and I don't have Black Afrocentric hair, my hair is straight. I have nothing against Blacks, but I just don't... show more I'm Indian and this dumb Black girl keeps saying Indians are Black too. I know I'm dark, but I'm not Black cuz I'm not Sub-Saharan African, and my face structure is not Black and I don't have Black Afrocentric hair, my hair is straight.

I have nothing against Blacks, but I just don't believe I am one of them. And I hate when Blacks try to claim us and our culture.

Just cuz I'm dark doesn't make me Black. And I know many Blacks say all humans are from Africa, but still humans changed and we aren't all Black, get over it. Emma Watson isn't Black, obviously. Only the humans that stayed in Sub-Saharan Africa are Black. And the "Out of Africa" theory has been debunked. But the mainstream media won't let it go.

There was Neanderthals that were never in Africa, and most Whites and Asians have Neaderthal DNA. Neanderthals were very smart for their time and looked less ape-like than the original humans. Why doesn't the mainstream media ever show this? Just to shut Blacks up, it's annoying.