What type of beverages/liquid meal are high calories but still healthy for every breakfast?

Because it take me hours before I feel hungry when waking up (seems to be a high metabolism because I get easily full for several hours), I'm trying to find other thing to satisfy the needs, as my BMI is barely 19, have a sedative (no exercise) lifestyle and I lose weight easier gaining it so I'm always at... show more Because it take me hours before I feel hungry when waking up (seems to be a high metabolism because I get easily full for several hours), I'm trying to find other thing to satisfy the needs, as my BMI is barely 19, have a sedative (no exercise) lifestyle and I lose weight easier gaining it so I'm always at a risk becoming underweight.

I do eat a lot of eggs (omelettes, fried, pancakes) and "plant" food like vegetables, fruits and mushrooms, but I find those hard to eat in the morning and I don't think just water, milk, juice etc has enough calories to get a total calories-per-day (though I don't count them).

Usually I go for protein drinks, but people often complain that it is not healthy *enough*, so any Ideas?
Update: Asking for recipes/cooking, not a diet. I'm a bit anti against that as I find it hard to go for a daily routine.