I had a dream I gave birth to a baby girl?

I was pregnant by my boyfriend, and was probably 8 months, somehow where ever I was changed to me being in a 1-story building or a boat type of thing and I was under water, there was snakes everywhere, and what felt like I was under water for 5 minutes turned out to be a month, I came back and found my mom, and my... show more I was pregnant by my boyfriend, and was probably 8 months, somehow where ever I was changed to me being in a 1-story building or a boat type of thing and I was under water, there was snakes everywhere, and what felt like I was under water for 5 minutes turned out to be a month, I came back and found my mom, and my boyfriend got another girl pregnant and I was so mad, I told them I was only gone for a month, how is this girl already as huge as me. Then all of a sudden me and my mom were in the car, and I was giving birth in the passenger, she was talking me through it, I stood up a little in the car and felt the baby’s head, and she slid right out, I named her trinity. I looked up what does trinity mean, and it has something to do with god, so I thought that was crazy, because I’ve never knew what trinity meant till I looked it up five minutes ago.
9 answers 9