How to get around parents who don’t agree on the marriage ceremony?

My parents are Catholic and my fiancé’s parents are Christian. We’re plabning to get married in the Catholic Church because it’s awsthetically pleasing. I don’t give a **** about religion...everyone in my family knows that. He doesn’t plan on becoming catholic but my mom insists we do it in the church bc it’s... show more My parents are Catholic and my fiancé’s parents are Christian. We’re plabning to get married in the Catholic Church because it’s awsthetically pleasing. I don’t give a **** about religion...everyone in my family knows that. He doesn’t plan on becoming catholic but my mom insists we do it in the church bc it’s “tradition”. Ok cool. I’m ok with that and he is. But his parents are not OK with it because they aren’t catholic. Thing also is, my parents are paying for a majority of the wedding not his. How do we get around it