How to get over being in denial that my fiance cheated?

He cheated for months with a girl he met off tinder and she also didn't know but as soon as she found out, she told me which I appreciate. My fiance is apologetic and we've blocked her off everything now and it's been a few weeks since I found out. We're trying to work things through but I... show more He cheated for months with a girl he met off tinder and she also didn't know but as soon as she found out, she told me which I appreciate.

My fiance is apologetic and we've blocked her off everything now and it's been a few weeks since I found out. We're trying to work things through but I haven't told any family/ friends about it and I'm putting up an act online by regularly posting stuff that makes me and my relationship look perfect, but I can't get over that he cheated repeatedly and if it wasn't for the girl, he never would have confessed.

He played both me and her, how do I stop being in denial? Has anyone else who's been cheated on act like their lives are still great on social media?
Update: I’m still paranoid about if I know the whole truth, I’m thinking maybe I should reach out to the girl since she seems like she would be honest. Do you think it would be a good idea to reach out to her?