Is it selfish wanting a baby?

I am 28, madly in love with my girlfriend. Both of us have had hard upbringing, and basically she's the one who has ever loved me so much,and I am his first in everything. I want a baby and she wants it too (she said it first). I was talking to a friend (just hypothetically speaking, not 'We are planning a... show more I am 28, madly in love with my girlfriend. Both of us have had hard upbringing, and basically she's the one who has ever loved me so much,and I am his first in everything. I want a baby and she wants it too (she said it first). I was talking to a friend (just hypothetically speaking, not 'We are planning a child") and he told me 'why dyou wnanna ruin your girlfriend so young, she still has to see the world you wanna get her pregnant, made her become fat, turns her breasts into flat saggy granny type ones, make her wake up every night to calm down a baby who will suck the soul out of her. God, told like this it sounds horrible! I dreamed of a cute tender baby who would look exaclty like her when she was a child, and I imagined the baby sleeping with us. Am I selfish for wanting a baby?
26 answers 26