Would this taste good? what am I missing?

So I plan on making my own zucchinni noodle beef spaghetti in the microwave I read zucchinni noodles require one minute in the microwave And minced meet requires 2 minutes in the microwave And I read that tomato sauce does not require cooking but you can cook it for one minute to be on the safe side So if I... show more So I plan on making my own zucchinni noodle beef spaghetti in the microwave

I read zucchinni noodles require one minute in the microwave

And minced meet requires 2 minutes in the microwave

And I read that tomato sauce does not require cooking but you can cook it for one minute to be on the safe side

So if I were to cook these three things together - should I add things like pesto or parmesan or garlic powder AFTER my food has been cooked to make it taste better?

Would regular meat sauce mixed with tomato sauce taste good?

Is it a good idea to add oil to the spaghetti and if yes - should I add it to the meat sauce or the zucchini noodles since I'm cooking them separately?