Why does the same bracket keep breaking?

I’ve had my braces for about 4 months now. I was eating something chewy(totally my fault) that caused my back molar bracket to detach. I went to the ortho and they glued it back on. No more than a day later I noticed it felt loose, and it ended up breaking off as I was brushing my teeth that night. Again, they... show more I’ve had my braces for about 4 months now. I was eating something chewy(totally my fault) that caused my back molar bracket to detach. I went to the ortho and they glued it back on. No more than a day later I noticed it felt loose, and it ended up breaking off as I was brushing my teeth that night. Again, they glued it back on. The hygienist was acting very annoyed that I was back in no less than a day later which I understand. I have no idea why it came off so soon, even the orthodontist thought it was strange. Now three weeks later it came off again! Same thing as before I noticed it was loose while I was brushing my teeth. Could it be because they keep reattaching the same bracket and I need a new one instead? Or maybe it’s the surface of my tooth or how I’m brushing/flossing? I know clear brackets are more likely to break, but I’m not sure what I can do to prevent it. I find it odd that it’s the same one and feel really embarrassed to have to go in again. Ever since the first time it came off I’ve been super careful about what I eat so it’s definitely not that. Any suggestions I would really appreciate it!