Isn't it sad that children in school today are constantly being exposed to liberal propaganda and brainwashing?

I'm in my mid-twenties and have experienced this throughout my schooling, with days like "the day of silence", school sponsored pro-homosexuality lectures, and school-wide walkouts to Scott Walker getting rid of collective bargaining when I was in high school being applauded and encouraged by the... show more I'm in my mid-twenties and have experienced this throughout my schooling, with days like "the day of silence", school sponsored pro-homosexuality lectures, and school-wide walkouts to Scott Walker getting rid of collective bargaining when I was in high school being applauded and encouraged by the teachers and other staff (of course all union employees). But it gets even worse when you go to university, especially a heavily liberal university like I went (UW Madison). Luckily my Finance and Economics professors weren't leftists, but almost every other professor actively advocated for Hillary. My point is that people are being brainwashed from a young age to conform to the leftist progressive movement, and I'm one of the lucky survivors. What can be done to change this so that our future isn't doomed to a future of leftist entitled brats?