What do you think of these law ideas that I have?

Here are 7 law ideas that I have: 1. Women get paid more money than men do despite working the same job and doing the same quality of work as them. 2. The drinking age for women is 18 years old, while the drinking age for men is still 21 years old. 3. If a man is accused of any forms of harassments or assaults... show more Here are 7 law ideas that I have:

1. Women get paid more money than men do despite working the same job and doing the same quality of work as them.

2. The drinking age for women is 18 years old, while the drinking age for men is still 21 years old.

3. If a man is accused of any forms of harassments or assaults or both by a woman, he is instinctually labeled guilty, and he will have to give a woman all of his money and belongings, and he will have to face jail time. However when a woman is accused of any forms of harassments or assaults or both by a man, the woman getting accused won't get into any forms of trouble, and she won't have to give anything to her male accuser.

4. Men are not allowed to own and carry guns anymore, while women still are.

5. A woman is allowed to put her baby up for adoption without the need of the consent of the baby's father.

6. When a man and woman have a divorce, a woman will get all of her ex husband's money and belongings. And if she had kids with the husband, she will instinctually be granted full custody of the kids.

7. When a man and woman commit a crime that is the same crime, a man will always get much more time in jail than a woman will.

If I was president, I would so make those laws happen.
Update: I was meant to put "instantly" instead of instinctually in all the places that I typed instinctually. I always get the spelling of those words mixed up.