Why do women complain when men choose to not get married yet when women don't marry and choose to have an abortion they are looked up to?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Not getting married is fine for either gender. Better not to marry than to marry someone who isn't right. Getting an abortion? I don't think even people who support abortion look up to women who have abortions. There is nothing admirable or empowering about it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

You seem to be confusing some women or a particular woman with a big category "women." So long as you are trying to figure out what "women" want, you will never discover what a woman wants.

• sour1 year agoReport

It's not all about women.
      Don't think so highly of yourself cause men don't care what you want.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They're not looked up to anywhere I have been. You just live somewhere trashy.

• sour1 year agoReport

California. Yes it is very trashy

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Both situations you describe are private, personal decisions that have no place in public.

• sour1 year agoReport

Wrong. Feminists complain saying men don't want to marry cause they don't want to take responsibility.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I see a stupid person pushing a stupid stereotype about women.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's a sick way of thinking.

But hold on!

And wait for the Supreme Court to do the right thing and outlaw the slaughter of unborn children.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.