What do I do if my dentist pulled out the wrong teeth?

I'm a 16 year old with braces, and two weeks ago I went to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth removed. He removed two teeth from my top row, and everything seemed fine. However, I went to my orthodontist, who does my braces, today-- and it turns out that my dentist had pulled out both of my back molars. What am... show more I'm a 16 year old with braces, and two weeks ago I went to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth removed. He removed two teeth from my top row, and everything seemed fine. However, I went to my orthodontist, who does my braces, today-- and it turns out that my dentist had pulled out both of my back molars.
What am I supposed to do? I saw an article from searching up what happens when you get a back molar pulled out and it was really scary. According to it, it's very likely that the teeth surrounding it will begin to degenerate and the area will severely deteriorate. I don't want this to happen and I'm panicking because what on earth can I do to fix this?
Please help me out here !!! I am crying as as I write this because I'm scared my teeth will decay :-)