Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 year ago

Is this how most of your arguments about the muller report go when arguing with a Trumpian too?

Me: Gives excepts from the Summaries of or conclusions of the Muller report

Them: That's taken out of context show me where the proof is?

Me: Gives them the page #s in the report that deals with the evidence that lead to these conclusions

Them: Can you be more specific, give me page and paragraph number?

me: gives them a section and sub section number and the page numbers on it?

them: still don't see it can you give me a sentence?

Me: finds the most pertinent sentence in the section

Them: that's just taking it out of context dumbass!

Me: No sh!t that's what you asked me to do because you where to lazy to read what I told you to

@ faithless is dead, give me the quote on page 2 that says no collusion, it's not there, quit living in your fantasy world you weakling who blocks people and still comes onto their questions

1 year ago

"We're gonna prove collusion any minute now!"

This when on for more than two YEARS.

What happened when they didn't prove anything?

"Well, it didn't say he was innocent, either!"

• Patrick
      1 year agoReport

You're right Anonymous, but libtards will whine and start in with smoke and mirrors excuses as if that changes what they said they would do for two years - read that nonsense AA wrote above for proof. They've proved nothing whatsoever - and that will not change.

1 year ago

Who cares...as far as I'm concerned, it's over... The Dem's will lose if they continue to push this. The Mueller report did not find collusion, which is what they were "supposed" to be looking for. What will they look for next, if they can't get Trump on their obstruction and impeachment charges? This will not play well for the Dem's in 2020.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

why would it be over if the investigation has not even ended?

1 year ago

Tell me first why Hillary should NOT be in prison for breaking the law and covering it up by smashing Iphones, deleting 30,000 emails and bleaching servers.

I have an answer for this. I did not think she should be in prison. I knew of others that did the same thing that were not in prison. I thought it was a political stunt.

THIS IS A POLITICAL STUNT. There was no collusion. You can whine all you want about ATTEMPTED (because Mueller clearly said it was unsuccessful) obstruction of justice of what??? Justice of a crime??? Nope. Of a witch-hunt.

You tell me how you would react. Keep in mind under this you are able to stop the investigation ANY TIME you want. You can literally STOP the investigation cold.

You find out that based upon opponent research paid for by Hillary, the FBI has been investigating you and your people and SPYING on you and your people. The FBI knew it was opponent research. The FBI KNEW there was no truth to it. The FBI knew that they actually had evidence that there was no collusion. The FBI knew "there was no there there". They start a 2 year investigation into you.

While this 2 year investigation is going on, they call one of your sons a TRAITOR frequently on national TV. They call YOU a traitor on national TV at least 10 times a day. They send around picture of YOU as Putin's love slave. They call for your grade school aged son to be placed in a cage with pedophiles on national TV.

For 2 years you endure this abuse when the ENTIRE TIME, you not only know you are innocent. You know that the FBI knows you are innocent and could have stopped it at any moment.

That is what I am thinking when I read the Mueller report. What would I do in that circumstance.

What would you do, oh wise sage of all that is moral?

Edit:

But why not try for some honesty here. You were calling for Trump to be impeached RIGHT after he was elected. You had NO EVIDENCE of ANY CRIME and you were calling for impeachment.

You can PRETEND to be unbiased, but you have your tongue DEEPLY rooted in Hillary's anus. DEEP inside that hole.

On the other hand I told YOU that IF Trump colluded with Russia, I will be calling for his removal from office. I set a standard the SAME as the one I used for Hillary. You set a different standard. One standard for Democrats, one for Republicans.

Hell, you don't even care if your Democrats wear blackface or beat their wives.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Once again you avoided the question of Hillary and once again I will tell you that your claim of me being unamerican is about the most laugh-worthy insult I have heard in a long time and coming from someone who I think is so reprehensible that I view you insulting me as something to be proud of.

• 1 year ago

Seems to me if you are going to make the claim that the Mueller Report says Trump colluded with the Russians, and we ask where Mueller says that, you can do better than saying "read pages 66-168 of volume 1"

That's a little vague, and that's the answer you've given me 2 or 3 times now.

1 year ago

Yup, that pretty much describes anyone talking about politics. Yall hate facts, common sense, logic, truth, decency, rationality, open-mindedness, etc. But yall lolololooove propaganda and fake news.

• -j.
    1 year ago

No, they usually just claim the opposite of what it says.

Report: "[This report] does not exonerate him."

Trump supporters: "SEE? IT SAYS TOTAL EXONERATION!"

Report: *makes very clear that the matter of obstruction on 11 different counts is referred to Congress because of the OLC opinion that a sitting president cannot be indicted*

Trump supporters: "SEE? IT SAYS NO OBSTRUCTION!"

There's no point in bothering. It's like trying to debate a movie with a guy who keeps bragging that he hasn't seen it.

• -j.
      1 year agoReport

No, Mueller could NOT recommend indictment, because Trump is a sitting president.

Comey could, because Clinton was not.

It's literally in the report. Feel free to actually read it. Until then there is no point in debating someone who literally does not know what he is talking about.

Good day.

• 1 year ago

Make hay out of nothing. Isn't there some kind of fairy tale about spinning hay into something? LOL

Update: Such an active fantasy life...amazing. LOL

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

15 contacts with Russia to aid or comfort them in their acts to interfere with the election and subvert the will of the American people, and 10 acts of obstruction to prevent these acts from being uncovered is nothing to you?

• 1 year ago

Why are you beating a dead horse? Move on.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

and you all are apparently not able to read it yourselves or not capable of comprehending it

1 year ago

old news ......................... that is SO last month ......................

1 year ago

Page 2 of report: No collusion.

Have a nice day.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”